LCR have recently completed a major shutdown for QGC/Shell at the Woleebee Creek CPP.
Our scope of works for this project consisted of the following:
- Project management of cranes and logistics of equipment from Port to Site.
- Provided site inspections, route inspections and co-ordinated the development of all lift and transport documentation from Port to Site
- Collection of equipment under hook at the port and liaising with the shipping companies to co-ordinate pick up times
- Transport and storage of equipment at LCR Depot in Brisbane
- Mechanical fitters to prepare equipment for inspection and mechanical fitters for equipment repairs from shipping
- Loading & unloading of equipment in Brisbane and on site
- Transport of old and new vessels from Brisbane to site and back to lay down
- 500t, 140t, 100t and 25t cranes around the clock for the duration of the project
This job showcases LCR’s ability to take on larger scopes and provide a positive and efficient outcome for our client.
If you would like to discuss LCR’s capabilities for your next project contact, please contact our Project Management team on (07) 3728 4600.